RULES APPLY TO ALL
• £100 is required at the time of booking
• Deposits are none refundable and will be credited from the course fee.
• Balance should be paid in full before the course starts date.
• Fee installment arrangements can be made before the course starts.
• Difficulties paying the fee can be discussed.
• Fees/ deposit/ Products and other payments are none refundable
• Javeys reserves to change , alter or remove the contents of terms ant any time without notice
• Course prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect the students who have paid prior to any change
• 50% fee refund can be offered where students provide 4 weeks’ notice.
• Deposits are none refundable unless course is
cancelled by the academy
• Client may only transfer the Deposit only once to other course
• After the deposit/ fees had been paid its student s responsibility to manage their Dates and timese.g kids child minding, taking day off from work or any other issues to attend the course .
• In case of other public holidays, official religious holidays, booked holidays, weddings or medical appointments, must be discussed before the course.
• We reserve the right to change the subject contents, fee, and offers without any prior notice.
• The Academy reserves the right to use previous student s work for promotional purposes.
• Practice Material will be provided for Hair styling, Henna and Threading and waxing course)
• In the event of a student failing to attend the course or complete the course for any reason (for example illness, change of mind, pregnancy, relocation or any other reason ) NO refund will be
• Other than the unlikely event that course is cancelled by the academy, Full refund can be offer or entitlement to a later date course can be made.
• Students reserve the right to change the dates within 3 months form initial payment.
• Certificate will not be issued if the payment is outstanding.
• If for any reason you fail to attend part of the course you might have to pay again to complete the course. Another day can be offered if the academy is informed.
• Students are required to attend on the very first day of their course at the date and time given.
• If a student misses more than 1 class the certificate will not be issued but they can attend in other courses running at the time to cover the course contents with in 3 months.
• 100% attendance is required in order to gain the certificate.
• Class will run at the published time and will not be delayed to wait for late comers.
• (TEACHER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE TO PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL TEACHING HOURS FOR STUDENTS TO CATCH UP MISSING HOURS OR IF STUDENTS ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION IN CLASS,)
• Javeys bridal academy has offers on monthly bases .
• If you want to take an offer you have to pay the deposit that month
• YOU CAN BOOK FOR LATER DATE AS DISCUSSED
• Students can only have one offer at the time , 2 offers cannot be combined .
I.3 What s expected from the students while training
• Attend the class on the date and time discussed.
• Dress appropriate, preferably black.
• Hair tie back
• To bring all the material recommended by Javeys Bridal academy
• The work area (the academy ) should be kept clean all the time during the course
• The academy does not hold any responsibility for any loss or damage of student s belongings.
1.4 Its not acceptable to
• Cause damage to make-up facilities provided
• Show signs of disruption to fellow students.
• Create a negative atmosphere
• Display rudeness or a discourteous manner towards fellow students or staff.
• Cause unacceptable noise or use of foul language
• Remove any tools or training equipment from the premises
• Leave work stations in an unacceptable state)
2.1 (Assessments/ Homework
• All of our courses are intense courses and some student feel its a lot to take in so we suggest to make notes during theory lessons and practical
• Home work is designed to make sure students have enough practice especially Makeup and Henna course.
• Students are expected to complete the assessments and homework
2.2 Venue / Location
• We reserve the right to change the location. We will notify you before any changes are made.)
2.3 Date protection
• Student s details such as name, address and other details will be protected by javeys
• Due to copyright law, the use of audio and/or video recording equipment during the Course is not permitted. Students may take their own photographs during the course for their own